Main content start
Main content start
Results for: Journal
- Weiss, Elliot, and J. Christian Gerdes. “High Speed Emulation in a Vehicle-in-the-Loop Driving Simulator”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIV.2022.3162549.
- Goh, Jonathan, Tushar Goel, and J. Gerdes. “Towards Automated Vehicle Control Beyond the Stability Limits: Drifting Along a General Path”. ASME, October 2019.
- Subosits, John, and J. Gerdes. “From the Racetrack to the Road: Real-Time Trajectory Replanning for Autonomous Driving”. IEEE, March 2019.
- “Title 2.0: Discrimination Law in a Data Driven Society”. Journal of Law & mobility, Forthcoming, March 2019.
- Bobier, Carrie, Craig Beal, John Kegelman, Rami Hindiyeh, and J. Gerdes. “Vehicle Control Synthesis Using Phase Portraits of Planar Dynamics”. Vehicle System Dynamics, July 2018.
- Bruno, Jennifer, Joseph Baker, Andrew Gundran, Lene Harbott, Zach Stuart, Aaron Piccirilli, Seyed Hosseini, J. Gerdes, and Allan Reiss. “Mind Over Motor Mapping: Driver Response to Changing Vehicle Dynamics”. Wiley, June 2018.
- Gerdes, J., Jennifer Bruno, Joseph Baker, Andrew Gundran, Lene Harbott, Zach Stuart, Aaron Piccirilli, Seyed Hosseini, and Allan Reiss. “Mind Over Motor Mapping: Driver Response to Changing Vehicle Dynamics”. Human Brain Mapping 39:3915-3927, June 2018.
- Farhangi, Ashkon, and Roland Vogl. “Rethinking Explainable Machines: The GDPR’s ’Right to Explanation’ Debate and the Rise of Algorithmic Audits in Enterprise”. Berkley Technology Law Journal, February 2018.
- “Uber’s Dilemma: How the ADA May End the On-Demand Economy”. University of Massachusetts Law Review, Vol. 12, Spring 2016, October 2017.
- Gerdes, J., Seyed Hosseini, Jennifer Bruno, Joseph Baker, Andrew Gundran, Lene Harbott, and Allan Reiss. “Neural, Physiological, and Behavioral Correlates of Visuomotor Cognitive Load Using Functional NIRS”. Scientific Reports 7(1):8866 , August 2017.
- Kegelman, John, and J. Gerdes. “Insights into Vehicle Trajectories at the Handling Limits: Analysing Open Data from Race Car Drivers”. VEHICLE SYSTEM DYNAMICS, January 2017.
- “Amoral Machines, Or: How Roboticists Can Learn to Stop Worrying and Love the Law”. Northwestern University Law Review, Vol. 111, No. 5, Fall 2017, 2017. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2923040.
- Russell, Holly, Selina Pan, J. Gerdes, Ilana Nisky, and Allison Okamura. “Motor Learning Affects Car-to-Driver Handover in Automated Vehicles ”. SCIENCE ROBOTICS, December 2016.
- Thornton, Sarah, Selina Pan, Steve Erlien, and J. Gerdes. “Incorporating Ethical Considerations Into Automated Vehicle Control”. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, October 2016.
- Kapania, Nitin, John Subosits, and J. Christian Gerdes. “A Sequential Two-Step Algorithm for Fast Generation of Vehicle Racing Trajectories”. ASME, June 2016. https://dynamicsystems.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/article.aspx?articleid=2513401.
- Brown, Matt, Joe Funke, Steve Erlien, and J. Gerdes. “Safe Driving Envelopes for Path Tracking in Autonomous Vehicles”. Control Engineering Practice, April 2016.
- “A Loophole Large Enough to Drive an Autonomous Vehicle Through: The ADA’s ’New Van Provision’ and the Future of Access to Transportation”. Stanford Law Review Online, Fall 2016, 2016. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2852259.
- Kapania, Nitin, and J. Gerdes. “Design of a Feedback-Feedforward Steering Controller for Accurate Path Tracking and Stability at the Limits of Handling”.